Thursday, January 15, 2009

Michael Moore Sued For Misuse of Photo

Good to see the hefty propagandist is getting bad publicity for his misleading work.

"The implication on Moore's Web site was that our soldiers were somehow responsible for that kid being wounded," Yon's lawyer, John Mason told Page Six. "That is absolutely not true. She was the victim of an insurgent's car bomb." Yon said:

Typical Moore, he'll just put something up and through innuendo imply what's happening. The audiences eat it up.

I remember a few years ago I was speaking with an American client. Noting that I was Canadian he said, "I saw on the news somewhere that it's so safe up there that you people don't lock your doors." Obviously he was thinking of "Bowling for Columbine" when Moore asserted this canard. I don't know about small town people, but here in Vancouver and other big cities, of course you lock your doors.

1 comment: