Friday, January 16, 2009

Schwarzenegger a Bust in California

California tax refunds to be delayed starting Feb. 1

Controller John Chiang said Friday he must delay $3.7 billion in payments next month because lawmakers have failed to address California's growing deficit.

With a $41.6 billion shortfall over the next year-and-a-half, the state is on the brink of issuing IOUs.

Wow! Can you imagine if you're expecting a return, how you'd feel about that? It's not all Arnie's fault, but he never addressed California's growing bankruptcy seriously. They have great anti-smoking and environmental laws though.

I can't think of a nicer place in the world to live and it's going to ruin. It looks like a default is on the way.

I know he was a success in movies and all that, but I've never seen an interview with him where I didn't roll my eyes. His governorship seemed like a joke and it looks like it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment