Monday, April 6, 2009

Vitriol in Denver

Some hilarious, obscene rants from some Bronco fans on the Cutler trade and how much they hate new coach Josh McDaniels, who drove him out of town. Most of it is too profane to post here. Read it on the hilariously titled blog: Kissing Suzie Kobler. Mild sample:
When McDaniels was hired, I was fucking pissed off. I hate the Patriots to an unimaginable degree. Whenever people hear how much I hate the Patriots, they can instantly guess that I’m on the drunken downward spiral after breaking up with my girlfriend. No one sober or in a relationship can possibly summon that level of hatred for a sports team. I look like one of those guys screaming and grabbing at the coffin during a funeral riot for an Arab kid shot to death by Israelis.

No comments:

Post a Comment